Current Employment Positions
- Associate Attorney – Cohen & Cohen, P.C.
Areas of Practice
- Alex is an associate with a commitment to helping his clients through some of the most difficult and important legal events in their lives. Alex represents clients in domestic, criminal and civil cases against challenges to their liberty, finances and the ability to parent their children. Communication plays an essential role in the attorney-client relationship, and Alex is focused on building and maintaining an open and trusting relationship with his clients to both maximize the likelihood of a successful outcome and to manage the costs of litigation.
- State of Colorado – 2006
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado – 2010
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit – 2015
- Indiana University School of Law – J.D. 2006
- University of Wisconsin – B.A. 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- People v. Williams, 183 P.3d 577 (Colo. App. 2007)
- In re Cowen, 549 B.R. 774 (D. Colo. 2015)
- Alex spends a good deal of his free time fly fishing many of Colorado’s beautiful streams and rivers with his faithful dog Walter. Alex enjoys cooking and barbequing, live music, and exploring the Rocky Mountains. Alex is also an avid sports fan and a bad golfer.
Favorite Lawyer Movie
- Law & Order