Bruce Robertson Cohen a/k/a “Rob Sr.”, Denver Attorney
Current Employment Positions
- Partner – Cohen & Cohen, P.C. (Emeritus)
Areas of Practice
- A native of Kansas, Rob practiced law in Washington D.C., Kansas, Florida, and Colorado for 30 years. In the early days of his practice Rob served as a general practitioner and has handled thousands of diverse matters ranging from international business transactions, commercial litigation, and family law. Eventually his tenure in the field of law led him to specialize in tax, estate planning, and real-estate transactions. Today Rob assists the firm’s clients with the preparation and review of their legal matters including helping refine and developing case strategy.
- State of Kansas, 1974
- State of Florida, 1976
- State of Colorado, 1988
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2004
- Washburn University School of Law – J.D. 1974
- University of Kansas – B.A. 1968
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
- Larimer County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Rob is an avid reader of publications focused on political issues and world events. As a student of history he actively studies American history with an emphasis on the West. Hobbies include reading, flying, road biking (every year bikes over the Continental Divide), hiking, skiing, and various other outdoor activities.