“…Your experience, directness, attention to detail and your honesty helped guide me through this process. I am now starting over in life, with a fresh start and look forward to tomorrow with renewed expectations. Thank you once again for your service and help. I will happily refer you to anybody who might need your service.” more client testimonials…
Current Employment Positions
- Associate Attorney – Cohen & Cohen, P.C.
Areas of Practice
- Erica is an associate specializing in family law and bankruptcy where she implements an approach best described as stern but fair. Erica has continually demonstrated her ability to be well prepared and thorough in her preparations leaving nothing to spare. Erica brings a unique background to the firm in that she understands both family law and bankruptcy. This knowledge and ability to coalesce federal bankruptcy law and state domestic relations law has consistently served as a benefit to her clients.
- Certified in Mediation.
- State of Colorado, 2006
- US District Court for the District of Colorado, 2009
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law – J.D. 2005
- Vassar College – B.A. 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
- Family Law Section of the CBA
- Volunteer for Metro Volunteer Lawyers
- Volunteer for Mi Casa Legal Night
- Erica likes to stay active by playing volleyball and hiking with her dog. Erica spends most weekends with family and friends enjoying the beauty of Colorado. As a native of Colorado Erica has much appreciation for the sports, outdoor adventures and lifestyle that comes with being a resident of Colorful Colorado.
Favorite Lawyer Movie
- A Time to Kill