Current Employment Positions
- Associate Attorney – Cohen & Cohen, P.C.
Areas of Practice
- Wesley is an associate specializing in family law, bankruptcy, civil litigation, and mediation. Wesley provides compassionate and knowledgeable representation of his clients drawn from multiple years’ experience with clients going through some of the most difficult periods in life. He understands the emotional and financial toll legal problems can have on individuals, and he explores both legal and non-legal resolution options with his clients prior to entering into litigation. As a mediator and mediation advocate, Wesley assists his clients in getting the most out of negotiations that occur within and outside of mediation. Wesley knows when impasse arises in settlement negotiations, and, as an experienced litigator who enjoys representing his clients in court, will not hesitate to go to trial when necessary.
- State of Colorado
- State of Montana
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, 2016
- University of Montana, Alexander Blewett III School of Law – J.D. 2013
- University of Missouri – B.A., Art History 2003
- Removal of the Impediment, Montana Law Review, Vol. 74, Issue 2 (2013)
- Mandatory Appellate Mediation, Montana Lawyer, Vol. 39, No. 2 (2013)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Family Law Section of the CBA
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Section of the CBA
- Colorado LGBT Bar Association
- International Trademark Association Member
- Volunteer Mediator, Jefferson County Mediation Services
- Wesley spends his leisure time enjoying the Colorado outdoors in all seasons. He is an avid hiker, backpacker, tennis player, and skier. He recently adopted a rescue dog, a seven and a half pound terrier mix named Phinley, his new best friend.
Favorite Lawyer Movie
- The Paper Chase