We are looking for an attorney with 3 or more years of experience with bankruptcy and domestic relations. Primary experience in one or the other is acceptable however applicants with experience in both will receive preference. The ideal candidate also will have experience in general civil litigation and other civil matters such as contracts and small business. Some portable business is also preferred. Qualified candidates must be a licensed attorney in good standing with the State of Colorado.
- Proven ability to handle a case from start to finish;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Must be comfortable with windows based computer systems;
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity , honesty, and professionalism;
- Ability to be comfortable in new situations and grasp the big picture;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to grow their practice and client base;
- Strong work ethic, a “people person”, and a sense of humor.
About the Organization:
We are a small firm specializing in the areas of all things domestic relations and bankruptcy. Given the nature of our practice, particularly bankruptcy litigation and a history of satisfied clients, we also have a robust civil practice and often find ourselves in state court. We are seeking candidates who share the visions and values that define our firm, principally our dedication to outstanding client service and professionalism. We work together as a team and seek to leverage technology to better serve our clients and improve efficiency. We value a work life balance. All inquiries are confidential.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Salary or percentage model, depends on the candidate.
- Health insurance, paid vacation, paid bar dues and CLE, gym, good work environment.
Send your resume with a cover letter, introducing yourself and describing your professional goals, to firstname.lastname@example.org AND follow the link below to complete our online questionnaire which helps us review applicants more efficiently. Resumes sent without a completed questionnaire will not be considered.
Questionnaire Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DNCMYFP